1. Enterprise Education: Fostering Knowledge Intensive Student Entrepreneurship
2. Competitiveness, Growth and Wellbeing through Innovations
- Social entrepreneurship
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Path to entrepreneurship in universities
- Measuring impact and effects of enterprise education
- Curriculum development for entrepreneurial universities
3. Knowledge Partnerships and University-Business Cooperation
- Approaches towards Innovation Creation and Development
- Innovation Commercialization Process
- Dynamic capabilities and firm performance
- The role of entrepreneurs in promoting and sustaining innovation
- New methods for increasing innovation, creativity and sustainability
- New approaches towards innovation generation
4. Entrepreneurship and Development
- Universities in the regional innovation chain
- Understanding value creation in University-Industry Relationships
- Future trends for universities in University-Business Cooperation
- Entrepreneurial mind-set in knowledge partnerships
- Business Accelerators
- Dynamics of knowledge networks and partnerships
5. Science-to-Business Marketing
- Creating the entrepreneurship ecosystem
- The role of micro-finance in developing entrepreneurship
- Role of enterprise education in the developing world
- Necessity-driven vs. opportunity/mission-driven entrepreneurship
- Role of business angels in start-ups in developing countries
- University-Industry partnerships and networks
- Best Practice in University-Industry collaboration
- Industry Track
- Value creating processes in market-oriented technology transfer
- Developing and accessing research projects / technology evaluation
- The role and management of organisations involved in technology transfer and commercialisation
December 4, 2011: Papers, workshops and posters submission deadline.
December 2011: Abstracts review process.
December 16, 2011: Notification of acceptance to successful authors, and instructions for writing the full paper.
February 29, 2012: Full paper, submission deadline. Papers will be provided unedited to all conference participants by means of complimentary USB flash drives (digital conference proceedings), registered with a ISBN number.
March 12, 2012: Notification of paper acceptance. Approximately 20 papers will be selected to be published in the printed conference proceedings.
April 25-27, 2012: Conference.